BT telephone lines are still the most popular technology used to make and receive telephone calls in businesses today, so it is important you choose a supplier that can support you, not only when things are going well, but also when faults occur. When choosing a supplier for these services we break it down into different requirements below. Can your current supplier deliver on all of these? If not, we should talk.
- Monthly costs are transparent, easy to understand and clearly broken down into three key areas: One off, monthly line rental, and call charges.
- Bespoke call tariffs offering FREE calls to company mobiles when you choose Movoda as your supplier of choice for both fixed line and mobile products. *
- Call charges are charged at a true pence per minute rate with no call setup fee, no minimum call charge and billing per second to 4 decimal places, so you only ever pay for what you use.
- We only route our calls over Tier 1 network providers such as BT Wholesale to ensure you always receive the best call quality, but still at a competitive price.
- Dedicated back office support for all your fault and billing requirements.
- Direct access into BT's WLR3 fault management portal means that Movoda can identify and resolve your issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Fully itemised and detailed monthly billing available electronically or online makes it easy to understand and analyse your monthly expenditure.
- Movoda’s secure, online billing platform enables you to access and interrogate your historic monthly invoices with simple to use reports, tailored to your needs.
For information on the different call plans available or for a free no obligation audit, please contact us on 0117 40 30 750 or email@example.com* subject to terms and conditions