Machine to Machine (M2M)
Machine to machine (M2M) is a broad label that can be used to describe any technology that enables networked devices to exchange information and perform actions without the manual assistance of humans. Managed connectivity automates the communication process between machines, so they can communicate anytime, anywhere and provide realtime information about their status. You'll detect problems, and correct them, earlier. You'll reduce costs and increase productivity.
Connectivity is achieved by inserting or embedding a Machine-to-Machine sim in the device that is later configured with the home server where all the usage data is collected and can be analyzed for company’s beneficial purposes. Where M2M solutions come into their own is regards the supply of sim qualities, dependent on their operating environment under 3 categories, Classic M2M sims, Industrial M2M sims, and Automotive M2M sims.
- Realtime information about status and data usage with control at your fingertips through a secure management portal
- Aggregated data allowance across all sims giving much more efficient data plans
- Fully flexible data allowance per sim however big or small, the options are endless
- Ability to roam onto multi global networks for business critical applications (access to 650 networks in 180 countries)
- Multi network sims enabling access to all 3 major UK networks, at all times, through the single sim solution
- Sims able to adapt to any environment
Movoda Telecom has access to M2M solutions across all of the Tier 1 UK networks and can also provide secure global solutions through a far reaching network of partners.
O2 Mobile Connect M2M (189 KB)